Micali went to a friend’s house to play and had a little run in with the treadmill. Still haven’t figured out exactly how it happened but I do know she put an exercise step on the treadmill and somehow managed to get it turned on. She has never been around a treadmill and didn’t have any idea they could be dangerous. She does know now though so hopefully she will learn from it and this will be the worst of her accidents with a treadmill. My little sister just hurt her legs pretty bad----treadmills aren’t too forgiving.
The funny part about this is that she is very dramatic about any injuries. She was sure for quite awhile that she couldn’t walk because her bones were broken. I told her she didn’t break any bones and it was her wrists she hurt not her ankles. It was a great excuse to sit on the couch and watch movies and spoil her though.
She was trying so hard to look like she was sad so she kept closing her eyes and covering her mouth. She really is feeling a lot better now and back to playing as always.
2 comments:
OH that is scary. I am glad she only got minor injuries!!!
I got "thrown" from one once, too. They are NOT forgiving. SO glad she didn't get hurt worse. She certainly could have broken a bone or worse. OUCH is right! If I were there, you KNOW I would spoil her. Glad she got some TLC!! ~Grma P
Post a Comment