Saturday, February 12, 2011

I could not stop LAUGHING!

This funny story to follow happened yesterday morning. Micali, Eli, and I were just having an innocent conversation. They were completely confused at why I started laughing.

Eli was going to the bathroom and was asking me about his "peanuts" (we have told him the real word many times--he has just changed it a little recently) He was saying does Uncle Austin have a peanuts? Does Uncle Derrick have a peanuts? Do you have a peanuts mommy? I told him No, I don't have a peanuts. Micali said Eli girls don't have peanuts only some boys do. Some boys do some boys don't. I said actually Micali all boys do have one. She was like oh ok,  Eli, all boys have a peanuts.

Then a little alert went off in her brain  and  she was like UH OH!!!! Elephants like peanuts---Eli if an elephant comes after your peanuts I will get a gun and try to shoot it and protect you so he doesn't eat your peanuts. That would HURT!

thanksgiving pic Eli and Micali

8 comments:

eltee Harry said...

Luke, did you tell Micali that she would have to borrow a gun from he cool uncle, since her daddy is a wuss and only has a shottie?

eltee Harry said...

Oh, and that was soo funny, too. ;) What a couple funny little ones.

Eric Westover said...

Good times. Reminds me when Spencer was little and Shelene said she had to go to the bathroom and he asked, "Is it 'cause you has a benis?"

Mr. Jackson said...

I'm keeping an eye out for elephants!

Stacy Pettersen said...

That is way too funny! I'm glad you recorded that, it will provide laughs down the road too. I can't wait for all the funny things Annabelle will start saying!

Dana said...

Hey I thought I commented. Maybe that was just on facebook. I really needed to laugh the day you posted this. It is soo innocent and I just love that about little ones. What a good laugh thankyou!!!

Angeline said...

hilarious! I LOVE KIDS

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. I will never look at peanuts the same!