Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Through Micali’s eyes

I never know what I am going to find when I plug in the camera. Micali has learned how to very carefully use my camera. She is just figuring out how to look through the view finder to see what she is taking a picture of so sometimes her aim is a little off.

end of jan 001 She did tell me to say cheese!

end of jan 013 sweet feet

end of jan 024

end of jan 026 Adorable!end of jan 030

end of jan 036 Where is her other leg? Oh her other foot is somehow behind her.

end of jan 065

end of jan 008

end of jan 017 OUR NEW OVEN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a good photographer! ha
KK

Alicia said...

Quite the budding photographer! That one of Abigail with her other foot behind her looks like she is doing a cheerleading pose in the splits! Talented little girl! =)