One of the days we split up and the girls went to the Sealife park and the guys got ROASTED while playing in the ocean.
We decided to do the Royal Swim encounter with the dolphins. I wasn’t to sure I actually wanted to get in the water with a BIG fish but decided I would mostly for the sake of saying I had and to show Micali pictures of her mom with a dolphin. With the Royal Swim encounter we were able to cradle the dolphin in our arms, give it a kiss, then do a double fin swim and a foot push. The two rides with the dolpins were kind of scary because as the dolphins were coming up behind you it was impossible to know where they were and they just snuck right up. The dolphin I kissed was in the movie 50 First Dates and part of that was filmed here.
We also were able to see a couple dolphin shows while we were there. It really was quite impressive to see how well trained they were.
This part of the island was so pretty. The background of the dolphin show was just breathtaking. The beautiful color of the water and all the green.
4 comments:
That looks fun!
How did you make the sweet video!! I am excited to read about your other adventures!
Looks like a lot of fun! I would love to do that someday. -Kirsten
Post a Comment