Monday, March 28, 2011

A Big Wave and a LITTLE guy!

big wave

Luke and Ryan had a great time getting thrown around in the waves. Gina was quick enough to capture this on the camera. It totally cracks me up.

She then got the aftermath of that wave after it crashed over Luke.big wave 2

He is in there some where!!!! Both guys got totally smashed that day but had enough fun that they kept going right back in the waves. We were good wives and took pictures of their fun and the beautiful scenery.

 sunset waimeasunset waimea1

waimea boogie boarding

all of us at Waimea

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!! I am SEETHING with jealousy! So fun for you guys, you totally deserve it! Glad everything worked out fine with the tsunami...I'm sure it really made for such a crazy night, but that's what we parents are all good at doing, right? Staying up all night long and then still somehow plugging through the day. =)

Oh, and those pictures with the wave are awesome! I can't believe how huge that thing was!