Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coupon Shopping

I have a new fun hobby. It is so great going to the grocery store and saving more than you spend. Here is a picture of my latest venture to the store. These boxes of cereal and granola bars were less than 1 dollar a box. The trick is waiting for the things to go on sale and then using coupons on the sale items.

We have had to get a little creative with where we put all of it. This is a picture of our little stash in the bottom of our closet.

IMG_0989

IMG_0988

These were all part of my last trip. This is only a small part of it. The total I paid was $88.44 and my savings was $135.90! My kids sure love it that I go coupon shopping they have so many snacks to choose from when we go on our road trips.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, I'm really impressed! When I've seen videos of women doing this, it's mostly overwhelming stockpiles of super-processed junk that I don't want to give my family to eat even if it's practically free and I refuse to eat most of it myself. But Fiber One cereal and Nature Valley granola bars? I can get on board with that!

Anonymous said...

YUM!! GFY on the bargains. ~Grma Peless