-is full of spunk! She has such a fun personality.
-loves her sister and brother. They are so excited when they hear her wake up from a nap. She starts jumping in her bed when she sees them walk through the door.
-is a TALKER! I taught the other two kids sign language first but when I do the sign and say the word she just repeats me. She says: cracker, cookie, hot, uh-oh, banana, mama, daddy, puppy, woof-woof, good-girl. And more I am not remembering right now.
-is still not walking at 14 and a half months old. ---not worried at all. Eli figured it out at 20 months and hasn’t slowed down since.
-only has 4 teeth.
-gives the best, wet, slobbery open mouth kisses.
-loves to pull up my shirt and blow on my belly. –—I guess its only fair since I do it to her.
-loves being the center of attention.
-loves sharing a room with Micali. A lot of mornings Micali won’t come out she just jumps in Abigail’s crib and they play and LAUGH.
-Eats anything in sight! Kinda chubby but we like it that way.
4 comments:
Where in the world did her red hair come from???
She reminds me of our #3...little miss Avery. Red in the hair and spunk! Look out...she will keep you on your toes the older she gets!
She is extremely cute. You two make adorable children! Love that color of red hair that she has!
that was me, Cera, by the way! :)
Post a Comment