Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daddy had a birthday!

IMG_1183

IMG_1185 Micali came to the grocery store with me to get a couple last minute things for the birthday party. As I passed the popsicles she let out a sigh. I asked her what was wrong and she said I think Daddy REALLY needs popsicles for his birthday! So she picked out her very favorite ones----PINK of course. She picked out his shirt and tie he is wearing too.

IMG_1194 IMG_1198

 IMG_1199

IMG_1204 While Micali and Daddy were taking the candles out of the cake Eli just started digging in. He thought that chocolate frosting was quite tasty!

IMG_1206

IMG_1205

IMG_1209

We had a fun day celebrating daddy’s birthday! We also took him lunch and had a picnic with him in his classroom. We took him cookies to share with his students----they thought that was pretty cool.

1 comment:

LA Law said...

I bet he was the favorite teacher...at least for a day :)