Just starting out!
About a half-hour later----
ALL GONE!
A girl after my own heart. I could just have corn for supper. ~Grma Peless
Looks like we are all in agreement. nothing better than corn or the cob unless it is a plate of fresh tomatoes with it.
My kids love corn on the cob, too! It's the best!Your kids are so cute. And Kristen - I have to tell you that you look just beautiful in your blog header picture! You don't age! No fair. =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A girl after my own heart. I could just have corn for supper. ~Grma Peless
Looks like we are all in agreement. nothing better than corn or the cob unless it is a plate of fresh tomatoes with it.
My kids love corn on the cob, too! It's the best!
Your kids are so cute. And Kristen - I have to tell you that you look just beautiful in your blog header picture! You don't age! No fair. =)
Post a Comment