Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grandpa, Uncle Doug and Kara come to visit

My little sister Kara is here to play for a couple weeks this summer. We are sure enjoying having her.  Luke is in training and then will have summer school at Utah State after that. It is nice to have her here to play with the kids and to have someone to hang out with. We have been having a lot of fun outside.

My dad and brother Doug dropped Kara off and we had a fun visit before they went on to see Kendra, Austin, and Derrick.

IMG_1428Abigail and Eli playing with Grandpa.

IMG_1433IMG_1429Making Uncle Doug a pretty pretty PRINCESS!! He was such a good sport.

IMG_1434IMG_1450

We cut Kara’s hair! She loves it!

IMG_1486I love watching her look in the mirror at herself randomly throughout the day. She said it has never been this short before!

IMG_1490

IMG_1460IMG_1461

IMG_1483Eli got a new summer buzz too!

2 comments:

Kevin Potter said...

holy cow does Eli look like Luke in that last pic! definitely a Peless in that pic. Justin is all kevin and Kyle has a bit of me in him...but not totally Peless like Eli and Kate are!!

Anonymous said...

I still remember my first short cut and I did the exact same thing . . . look in every mirror. Fact is, I still check out the new cut when I LOVE it. Bet she's SO excited. ~Grma P