Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dress-up Dance Party

The kids were without a lot of their toys and things for several months while we were in transition. When we busted open the dress-up clothes it became an instant dance party. A video camera would have captured the moment better. I first put Micali in the pink dress, and of course Eli needed the blue dress because, boy and blue go together in his cute little head. I came out and was dancing with them and in comes Abigail with her dress and shoes. She wasn’t going to be left out. I didn’t even know she knew what was going on. She did-- and she had some pretty cute dance moves.

IMG_2097IMG_2104

IMG_2102IMG_2100

IMG_2107IMG_2116IMG_2109IMG_2108

2 comments:

Roberta Peless said...

WOW, one for each of the kiddos ... thankfully you have a blue dress : ) ~Grma P

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Too bad they don't make prince outfits like they do princess ones...I wonder how well they would sell....hmmm....
Cute dance party!