We found this beauty a little bit out in the country with a little bit of land. We are loving it so far. The kids are enjoying being outside and having room to run. Marley enjoys being off his leash whenever we go out. Of course this little country girl couldn’t be more pleased---I find myself singing - I’m from the country and I LIKE it that way….
These pictures are from the appraisal. I copied and pasted them over so we can always remember what it looked like when we first moved in. I am sure we will start some updating projects some time because we enjoying doing it and it is fun to make a place your very own.
The road we live on looks and feels a little bit like the road that Lightening McQueen fixed his first time through at Radiator Springs. It appears they have tried to come through and fix a few spots but it hasn’t seemed to help much.
The pole barn.
Our garden and fruit trees will be planted back here in the spring. The shed may house some chickens or rabbits when Luke is done with his doctorate. We are going to take baby steps in become more self-sufficient.
We are so grateful to have found this wonderful home and look forward to many fun memories to come.
6 comments:
These pictures seriously make me want to come be your neighbor.
Congratulations on the new house! It's awesome!
Even though I've seen the house, the photo of the back surprised me. I guess I'm not as observant as I like to think : ( ~Grma P
The house is beautiful! I know how chickens can help make one self sufficient, but what do rabbits do for you? Do you eat them???
Yep ... taste like chicken ... no, really. ~Grma P
Looks like a great home. Congrats.
What a nice looking place! Looks so "homey" inside and out! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment