Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Figherfighter, His Dalmatian, and the Baby and Dad they Rescued

IMG_2168

IMG_2164IMG_2166

IMG_2160

IMG_2170

The kids really enjoyed dressing up this year. Micali also got to be a puppy at school and was so excited to be in her costume parade there. It was fun to go see Grandma and Grandpa and trick-or-treat a little in their neighborhood. It was our first Halloween that was not FREEZING outside. Eli has picked out all the toys, chips, and juice out of his candy bag and doesn’t really care about the rest. Micali took a bite of a snickers bar and threw it in the trash. She had some skittles and thought those were pretty good. Abigail ate a tootsie roll wrapper and all!! I am totally okay with my kids not LOVING candy. I’ll give it a few more days and give the rest to Luke to take to school or throw it away which ever comes first!

1 comment:

Matt and Kayla said...

Cute! I like their costumes!