Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trip to Kansas-Temple

It was so amazing to be able to see the Temple. From the moment I saw them temple and especially when I got out of the car I was overcome with emotion. It is just so amazing that there is a temple where I grew up and I got to share that with my kids. They were so happy to go see a temple and to see what it was like where Mommy and Daddy got married. Micali kept asking why she wasn’t at our wedding and I had to remind her she was still in heaven when that happened.

It was beautiful and I was happy to share that experience with my family.

IMG_3118

IMG_3112IMG_3130

IMG_3116IMG_3125

1 comment:

Stacy Pettersen said...

That is so wonderful... we are super excited to have a temple there too, since we'll likely be living there in a year or two! We'll have to meet up sometime.