Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I AM the BIG Sister!



These are some funny pictures of Micali. The first is her modeling her new boot and dress shoes from Grandma and talking on her new cell phone. Then we have the nice hairdo after taking out her pigtail, and smearing ravioli through. The last ones are taken after she was so patient watching me take all the pictures of Eli. It was her turn. I love the one of her sly smile after she is finished eating. She is full of energy and lots of fun. She LOVES her big brother and smothers him with kisses everytime she gets a chance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I was TOTALLY laughing out loud at those two with the sneaky grins in the highchair. GOTTA love her!

Jim Peless said...

Ahh, Lucas......could you just maybe get one good photo of your beautiful daughter without her hair a mess and food disfiguring her pretty face....like maybe in her Sunday best? ;-)

Dana said...

Luke, can you tell me how you get your photos onto a slide show on the blog. I know that there is an option in layout and stuff but I don't know to get MY pictures on there. I see all kinds of other peoples stuff.

Amber said...

Luke, did you mean little brother? :)