Uncle Jim asked for pictures of his beautiful, sweet Micali in her Sunday best, but as you can see, she wasn't the most cooperative. However, she is the sweetest thing that walks this earth. Every night for bedtime after getting on her pjs she goes and kisses Denali, the rocking horse Grandma and Grandpa Peless got her, goodnight, waves night night to the fish, and then goes and finds little brother wherever he is at and gives him a pat on the head and a kiss goodnight. It's adorable.
5 comments:
She is SOoooooo cute!!! I'm just a WEE bit prejudiced, of course.
She is a doll.....in her Sunday best or with a face full of pasta......she is a doll baby. Can I adopt her?
Neat. Does she not make yu ready to change the world? let's do it!
Neat. Does she not make you ready to change the world? let's do it!
I love it, I love it all, your posts are so cute and your kids are so full of personality - I can't wait to meet them in person someday!
Post a Comment