![]() |
| Make a free ecard - it's easy! |
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Thank you!
I have been feeling bad that I haven't sent Thank you cards out yet and Eli is already a month old. So, this is to help me feel better until I am more on the ball. I have been hoping to get a nice family picture and for Luke to write our newsletter for the year. Then I could send it all out together but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I will have to take baby steps and send it out separately so that something actually gets put in the mail. But, for now you can enjoy this technology and know that we are so grateful for all the generosity and help that we have recieved since Eli joined our family! You are greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie he is.....just a beautiful child!!! How about setting up a blog with a photo a day of the the beautiful kids? We would all like to see more photos ;-)
tfs
That picture reminds me SO much of one of Rerun about a month old. He is SO cute!! ~Grma P
Post a Comment