Micali loves singing. We have wanted to get this video clip taken for awhile. Lastnight while getting ready for bed the camera happened to be in the right place so here it is. Don't mind the mess behind her.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I confess, this is the fourth time today that the children and I have watched this adorable video!
This is the cutest video of Micali. And great singing Luke!!! Thank you for having a slightly messy house, very comforting since you saw the total chaos in my basement on Saturday. ;)
4 comments:
I confess, this is the fourth time today that the children and I have watched this adorable video!
She is the cutest little blonde EVER!!
~Leah and kiddos
This is the cutest video of Micali. And great singing Luke!!!
Thank you for having a slightly messy house, very comforting since you saw the total chaos in my basement on Saturday. ;)
Thanks SO much for updating your blog regularly. I just came for a little uplift while at work and I'm glad I did. ~ Grma P
Too cute. I am going to have to show Raquel this one, if she has not already seen it.
Post a Comment