Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bob Bird For US SENATE!!

I just want to do my part in letting everyone know we have a REAL choice for US Senate. Kristen
Please visit birdforsenate.com


In all my years as a voter I have never stood up and done anything to help a candidate until now. Because I believe in the message Bob brings, and I know the integrity of this man's heart personally, I have donated money, time, and countless prayers for his bid to represent Alaska as our senator. The only reason he is marginalized by the press and the mainstream two party system is because he speaks of a true return to what this country was founded upon-the Constitution. A divinely inspired, unbreakable oath between our founding fathers and WE THE PEOPLE today. Please don't be suckered into thinking you will be throwing away your vote. Vote with a clear conscience. The choice is not between the lesser of two evils, but for the one who will remain true. BOB BIRD FOR US SENATE.
Lucas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i voted for Bob!!!


Leah