Well after ripping out the carpet we decided now was as good of a time as any to put a new coat of paint on the walls. The paint for some reason was peeling off on the ceiling and places on the wall it would just rub off by touching it. Luke talked to and "expert" painter at Home Depot and decided the best fix would be to prime it all and repaint it. So we are in the middle of that right now. The upstairs is all white with primer and now we just have to decide what color to paint it. Micali of course wanted in on some of the action. I got the camera just in time to show Micali's first masterpiece. She could be famous someday with this much talent! She wanted to take Daddy's brush so we decided we would find a brush Micali could help with. I came down to my craft box and found her a little foam brush. She was so excited! I purposefully showed the other wall. That was her work before I got the camera. She had a really long attention span with this project. We were quite surprised! Enjoy!
4 comments:
You guys are such fun parents. I love the videos. She is quite possibly one of the cutest children God has ever created!
:)
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Leah
Aww! She's a Cutie!!! Do you guys need any help painting? If you do email me! -You can try my cell phone, but it went for a swim...still not working. Doh!
:)
HI!!! This is Brooke Parry. It was so fun when our families came up there! hey we should do that again sometime.Congrats on the new boy! I have a guy in some of my classes named Eligh. That's his real name. see ya soon, hopefully!
Micali is such a big girl!! I can't wait until we can see them again. We are going to miss seeing you all for the holidays. Love you!!
Post a Comment