Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies.

 


Micali enjoyed helping me make these cookies. She loves helping me make anything but this is the first time I have got her to try the dough. I loved the looks I captured as she tried it.
I also learned a lesson while making these cookies --- Don't mess with the best! I have enjoyed this recipe since Luke and I have been married. This recipe is the one his mom uses and, she is famous for them. Well, this time I tried to make them a little more healthy-whole grainish. I substituted some wheat flour and added in some oatmeal and peanut butter. They did turn out okay and, I felt better about Micali eating lots of them. However, when you are wanting the real deal this just didn't cut it. It was worth the try though. Next time I want a nice whole-grain cookie I will go for Oatmeal-Raisin.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grma P will be there in a few months to make Micali (and Elijah) some REAL CC cookies ~ no healthy additives : ) Cute pix.