Friday, December 12, 2008

A new toy for my boy!

 
I found these cute stacking vehicles at Fred Meyer last weekend. I was looking to see if there was anything I could find that Eli might like. I was so excited when I found these and just knew he would love them. So, I thought why make the poor kid wait three weeks to play with them. I opened them up as soon as we got home and he has LOVED playing with them. I did save the box so I can get a picture of him unwrapping it at Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

I am impressed with your photography lately. Very nice shots. You know I am going to steal him...he is just too cute not to. =)

Alicia said...

Oh. My. Sheldon would go WILD for those! Too bad we don't live by a Fred Meyer! Maybe we'll just have to come to Alaska after Christmas so he can play with them. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now I know I picked the perfect Christmas present for him (I hope)! Can't wait to hear how it likes it, and Micali's too! -Kirsten