Friday, December 19, 2008

pink eye 11 months

 
My poor little boy has had a rough week. Monday he woke up with Pink eye and he has also been try to cut a few teeth. He is on the mend now and we are hoping for two healthy weeks while daddy is home with us for TWO WEEKS of Christmas break. Have I mentioned I LOVE being married to a school teacher? Back to Eli--I am thinking he is going to be on the move anyday now. He is trying the backward inchworm and started a little army crawl today. We seriously need to get the rest of the flooring done so we can get all the tools out of this little boys reach. Watch out world ELI is coming!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it did end up being Pink Eye ~ glad to know he's on the mend. Grma P

Anonymous said...

Aww, give the big guy hugs from us. Glad he's feeling better! Can't wait to see him when he's on the move! -Kirsten