Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Break from Cabin Fever

 

After being too cold to go out side for many many days we decided to take advantage of some nice weather while we had it. Something about fresh air just does a body good.
The warm weather is nice but it has also made a big mess of everything. Our driveway and roads in the neighborhood are just sheets of ice. The picture of Luke's boot in the middle shows how we manage to take a walk on them. Ice cleats--they work well and have saved us from many falls since we have lived here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ~ I'm impressed! The first photo doesn't look like Micali is really sure about venturing out. However, the second shot shows she enjoys the walks EVEN if it's chilly outside. ~Grma P

Anonymous said...

Hey, Elijah, Aunt Lois is SOOOO sorry she missed sending you a card for your very first birthday! I hope you had a very happy 1st birthday! I have you on my calendar for next year though! Love you all lots! Aunt Lois

munyer jerk chicken said...

I know what you mean about just needing to get out. I finally did it today. I took the kids down to the beach to play on the glaciers. They had a great time and the sun did me much good, too. Now I just need to find my ice cleats... it would have much less tense, if you know what I mean.