Sunday, January 18, 2009
Dearest Little Lijah!
Hey Little Man,
You turned One today. Wow! That year went so fast. You have had a lot of exciting things happen in just one year.
--You have eight teeth
--You weigh 24lbs
--You love taking baths and are quite the little fish. The water doesn't bother you one bit even when sister thinks she needs to dump it on you.
--You have quite the little army crawl going on right now. You hold your hands together in front of you and then scoot with your feet.
--You love to eat mostly anything we put in front of you. But especially popcorn, pretzels, and bananas.
--You love saying "dada" and have even started saying it on cue as soon as he walks in the door from work.
--You have a sister who adores you and is so excited for you to be awake and loves watching you learn new things. She is trying to teach you sign language and likes getting you your sippy cup and bringing you toys to play with. She will get mad at you if you touch the wrong toys and has learned very well to trade you one of your toys and then take hers back.
--You have a mother who has absolutely enjoyed every minute of having you in our home. Daddy says I am a "softy" but really you have been so easy going there isn't anything I need to be tough on you for. I don't mind you throwing all your food on the floor, or rolling across the floor when I am trying to change your diaper.
--You have a father who loves that you say dada and not mama even though he knows dada is easier; who is excited to have another little helper soon with the home remodeling projects; thinks your chubbiness is flattering (you get it from your uncles on his side), and loves your little smile every time anyone looks at you or says anything to you.
--You have many nicknames, something your sister never had---we like to call you, "Eli, Lijah, Little Man, Brother, EEEjah(micali's).
--You happen to be the cutest baby boy there has ever been. Lucky Me!
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE MAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I canNOT believe that Elijah is already a year old. I like your highlighting his first year. I'm afraid he got his chubbiness from Grma P but I think he looks like Grpa K. VERY cute little guy! ~Grma P
We love your little guy, too. You take such great pictures, too!
Gets his chunkiness from his Uncles?! I am not chunky.... I am big boned!
And I think a) Luke won't like it as much once Eli "helps" on his projects and tries to dismantle everything that Daddy is doing (Jackson was trying to cut all wires on my water heater as I was fixing the thermocouple) and b) Jackson was definitely a cuter little man... Jared
Awe, Happy Birthday Elijah! We can't wait to meet you this summer. =)
Post a Comment