Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eli's Got MOVES!

Eli goes everywhere in our house with this army/inch worm crawl. He is getting faster too. He is funny because he gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth all the time but when he really wants to go somewhere this is how he does it.




I brought Eli in from the car today and went to get the groceries. He evidently wanted to play in the snow like Micali and ended up getting out the door just to touch it a bit. The memory space ran out as soon as I turned on the camera but you can see him for a second.

3 comments:

Potter Family said...

Such a cute kid! i love the "touch, pat" at the snow. thanks for sharing!

Dana said...

That is too funny. Eliza did the same thing. SHe never rocked but she is now finally crawling the "normal" way. Its fun watching her do it. He is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for your post today. I had checked the blog this morning but . . . it's now lunch time so I'll check again : ) It's cute the way he puts his hands together doing his inch-worm crawl. I could hear Micali but only see her feet run around him on the last "crawling" video.

The pat of the snow is WAY cute! BTW, the floors look REALLY nice. ~Grma P