Micali was sick for about a week straight. She had a fever and just laid on the couch for a few days. I couldn't get her to eat much of anything. She just drank a lot of juice and water. Well, finally when she started feeling better I wanted her to have some healthy things to eat. I went the store and bought her lots of yummy fruit. She got her appetite back quickly. These pictures show the watermelon rinds that Micali went through for breakfast, and lunch. In between that she also downed a pint of blueberries and a couple bananas. I think her all time favorite food so far is WATERMELON. She would take that over any other treat that was offered to her. She finished the watermelon mostly by herself in just one day!

2 comments:
Glad she's feeling better. I started to say something like: "Didn't all that fruit give her horrible diaper rash?" Then I remembered, she doesn't wear diapers!! Yeah!!!! I saw an article saying to puree leftover watermelon and freeze it to flavor icewater. My thought: When is there EVER leftover watermelon??? ~Grma P
Hey, that works out great; skip the candy and give the child watermelon. =) This reminds me of Sheldon's 1st taste of watermelon when they came to visit us in SC... hilarious! Now, Jon can't wait to give Annabelle watermelon.
Post a Comment