Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures on Eli's Birthday day!

 

I took these pictures of Eli on his birthday. I was going to wait and post pictures of him and his cake, and presents but we haven't got around to doing that just yet because the poor guy got sick. He is feeling better now and finally sleeping at night so hopefully we will be able to have his cake tomorrow. Thankfully they had it one at a time but, because of that it lasted two weeks straight. We are praying that we can enjoy our healthy status once again. We want no more sickies!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love that picture of you and him with wet hair up in the corner. What a sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

Glad they're both feeling better for now. Happy Birthday to Eli! Hope he has his gift by now. ~Grma P