
Last week Luke participated in his first play. He did a great job and wasn't even nervous. I was totally nervous and I wasn't even in the play. I guess I got his stage fright for him so he could relax and remember all of his lines. It was a dinner theatre so we enjoyed a barbeque dinner of brisket, ribs, and chicken with some yummy sides. Mmmm. It was a very enjoyable night and when we got home our wonderful babysitter even had the kids asleep. (Eli often doesn't like going to sleep for anyone but his mommy!)Thanks Celina!!
We also watched the movie Fireproof. It had good recommendations from several people and we liked it too. Be warned if you choose to watch it, there is a little bit of cheesiness in the acting but the moral of the movie is very good. BOTH Luke and I shed a tear or two!
3 comments:
Yep Tom and I both cried too. It was chessy at first. We watched it with the kids a second time and it wasn't quite as bad. Good story though.
Loved the photos and always love your notes that go with them.
However, being a HUGE Gone With The Wind" fan I MUST object to the poster! :-)
Love you all anyway. :-) Aunt Lois
Yes, I understand that Aunt Lois just finished reading Gone With the Wind AGAIN!! She's also seen the movie once or twice. ~Grma P
Post a Comment