This is the first tag I have ever done. I kind of cheated because I went to one area we save our pictures and came across a not so good one of Micali and I at the State Fair in Palmer. So, I went to another place and came across these pictures. These pictures are a little more exciting and have a better story so I decided to go with them. The sixth one was Jon running out of the water with Christopher and Luke hanging out on the blow-up mattress. We had a lot of fun riding the waves on this thing and willingly disobeyed the fine print on the mattress that states it isn't for use on the water.
These boys in the picture all sold pest control before any of us girls knew each other. We have stayed really good friends through the years and even though we are spread out we still keep in contact and plan on getting together this summer for a little reunion.
This is in Florida somewhere. Luke and I were leaving out of Florida to go on a cruise and miraculously his friends happened to be able to meet us there.
I didn't even know these pictures existed until a few months ago Luke was trying to clear out the memory stick on the camera and these randomly came off of it. These were taken 4 years ago!! I was excited and smiled when I saw them.
So here are the rules to the tag:
1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
I skipped the 4th rule because I didn't want to make anyone feel pressured to participate but if you feel like doing this tag go right ahead and I will read it on your blog!


4 comments:
How do you know Chris and Alica? Can you tell them to add me to their blog! Or can I have their email!
thanks
Loved the tag
I knew the guys back in their pest control days, it's good to see they've been able to stay friends and not let the distance grow them apart.
Oh my goodness Kristen, what a FUN post!! This was such a pumper-upper for this summer! =) It's so funny - that was the first time we met Stacey, I think, and none of us had any kids and then look at all of us now. I'm so glad we're still all in touch. And wasn't that the time the airlines lost your luggage? Ah, memories...
So, I do have to tell you something funny - our camera died that day, and so I BEGGED Luke for those pictures and I guess they were lost or something (which you mentioned on your blog). Would you mind sending them my way? Pretty please? =) They are just so cute, I would love to have them.
What a great memory! Yes, it was the fist time y'all met me... I remember telling Jon that his friends were so much fun! I have a couple of pictures from that day, too, but mine are not as good. Can I have copies too?! =) We cannot wait for the 5-year reunion!!!
Post a Comment