Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sharing sibling sweetness

 

Here are just a few pictures of the cutest kids in the world according to me, the author of this blog. The bottom right pictures show Micali and Eli hanging out under their tent we made with the card table and big zebra blanket. The pictures of both of them under the dining room table just makes me laugh. I was making dinner and didn't hear either of them. When I turned around this is what I saw. Micali relaxing, sucking her own thumb but, playing with her brother's neck. What a nice little bro. The pictures of Eli in Micali's pajamas show that I may not have done as much laundry as I thought I had or Eli's pajamas weren't in the right place when I did. Daddy said no pictures of his boy in PINK but I think he is still cute. The other pictures of Micali and her friends was just a sweet moment I caught, she had them all laying down taking a nap and had used wipes to put over the horsies as their blanket. Love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh heh. PINK. :)

Anonymous said...

He's still cute even in pink. Grma P