Thursday, September 10, 2009

Frustrated!

 

Our computer isn't in the most convenient set up to blog right now but I have been trying. A couple nights ago I put together several picture collages to blog about when I got a chance. Well now I have the chance but all the collages are missing. This picture of Eli describes how I feel.
Update: I did get to go to the Dr. last week and was relieved to see the baby in action during the ultrasound. I always start to get a little nervous before I can feel the baby move and before I can see that there is really a baby there. He or She was being very modest however so we don't know yet if it is a boy or girl. I go in on the 21st for the "real" ultrasound from the actual lady who is trained to do just that. The doctor just took a peek for me because I asked him to. He is also keeping the due date for Feb. 14th but I told him I would try very hard not to ruin his Valentine's day.
We were also excited to have my sister and her husband come down for Labor Day weekend. We took another little camping trip up in our mountains here. Luke and Austin also tried out the golf course here. The girls and Eli enjoyed riding along in the carts being the caddies and Micali especially liked all the deer meandering through.
More pictures to come but for now just enjoy the picture of Eli.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Being nine months pregnant on Valentine's Day has it's advantages, I've learned. :)

So sorry about your frustrations, though. That's many levels on NOT fun. Boo.

Dana said...

I saw your post on fb about Luke doing football. He will work through it for sure. He is a hard worker and it will work out. can't wait to hear more news about the baby!!!

Anonymous said...

You need to have your baby 3 days early! Right in time for my BIRTHDAY!!!