Monday, September 14, 2009

A great day outside

Micali and Eli had so much fun riding their bikes on Saturday that I decided we should do it again. We packed a picnic lunch and headed off for some fresh air. I decided to ignore the dirty dishes and laundry that needed folded and just have fun with my kids while we can still enjoy such nice weather. As you can see from the following videos they were thrilled.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sometimes, ignoring the dishes is way more important than doing them. :) My husband has taught me that, and I'm soooo grateful for it. Way to enjoy the nice day!

Anonymous said...

Ditto . . . I agree with Ashley . . . not because that's what I did unfortunately. I agree because I did NOT do that. Once a friend came and "kidnapped" me and the kids to go to the park. I sat at the park thinking about all the work I had at home : ( Grma P

Anonymous said...

Good for you for recognizing and doing the important stuff! Love yas all! Aunt Lois

LA Law said...

You are so smart of leave all of that stuff and enjoy!