Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Micali looking marvelous
Micali's beautiful blonde hair was getting out of control. It is so fine and breaks off easily when I put it up. So she was starting to look like she had a mullet it was so short on the sides and long in the back. I didn't want to cut it all super short though so we just took off half the length in the back. I had been thinking I would take her somewhere to get it done but decided that with her attention span I could probably do just as good. I bribed her with some chocolate pudding that she had made with me the day before. We wrestled each other the whole time, I was constantly reminding her she needed to be careful so I didn't hurt her with the sharp scissors and she kept telling me "don't be so dangerous, mom". In the end it didn't turn out so bad and Micali still got her chocolate pudding to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She really does have BEAUTIFUL hair! Good job, Mom... you're a professional. =)
I totally did LOL reading the "don't be so dangerous, Mom" comment. Good job!!! Hope it thickens up some as she gets older so she doesn't ALWAYS have to be so careful with it. ~Grma P
Post a Comment