Monday, September 21, 2009

Tickled Pink.......

 
Posted by Picasa


We are tickled pink and happy to say
a darling baby girl is on the way!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank heaven for little girls! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Grpa woke me last night and then wasn't going to tell me whether it's a girl or a boy. I pressed the matter and was excited then . . . I'm even more excited to see the "tickled pink" photos to spread the news : ) ~Grma P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl!!

Kaci

Angeline said...

I'm so excited for you guys, now you have to come up with another cool girls name, how about Alaken for Alaska and Kenai, where she was conceaved? Just kidding!

Alicia said...

Ahhh!! I can't wait to see your darling new little baby girl! So fun.

Looks like you guys are just thriving there!

Also, you look amazing! I can't believe you look like that at 16 weeks - seriously, that's me at like 6 weeks. =)

Gina and Ryan said...

Congrats! Very exciting. Are glad everything is going well. We vote you should name her Denali!

Leacayoungart said...

Congrats!