He is feeling much better and is sleeping most of the night now. I never did start him on antibiotics since the Dr. wasn’t sure if it would help. I decided to just give him Tylenol for the pain and was planning to take him with me to my appointment and have our regular Dr. check him out. Monday was a great day for him so I never even had to take him in. Not sure what caused the ulcers but so glad he is feeling better!
A picture I just have to share of one of the days he was sick. He was grumpy so I just let him watch his favorite show, “signing time” and this is how I found him a few minutes later:
Here is a picture of him from yesterday:
And a blessing came from all of it. We don’t see Eli doing this anymore:
It actually kind of makes me sad. But glad I have this picture to remind me how cute he was doing it. Now, we are working on Micali to see if we can get her to stop. ----not having any luck so far.
2 comments:
So glad he is feeling better. That was hilarious when he treed the cat. I think he likes the outdoors as much as I do.
OMG, the photo in the brown shirt is SOOO cute. An era has ended for Eli ~ now if Micali can follow his example : ) You're right, it will be missed, though. ~Grma P
Post a Comment