OK, in the new pictures I think she looks more like Eli than Mikali. :) She's SO PERFECT! I'm super happy for you guys! Wish I could hold her and take a bazillion pics of her...
Thanks for Baby & Daddy pix, too. What does it feel like to have THREE babies now? Can you even imagine having them all three at once (as in triplets)? Glad yours came one at a time so you can enjoy them each individually.
I just wanted the videos AGAIN with Grpa P. ~Grma P
OH my heavens she is just sooo adorable. I love the picture of Kristin as your leaving for the hospital. She is even smiling. I soooo wish I could hold her.
4 comments:
OK, in the new pictures I think she looks more like Eli than Mikali. :) She's SO PERFECT! I'm super happy for you guys! Wish I could hold her and take a bazillion pics of her...
:)
Thanks for Baby & Daddy pix, too. What does it feel like to have THREE babies now? Can you even imagine having them all three at once (as in triplets)? Glad yours came one at a time so you can enjoy them each individually.
I just wanted the videos AGAIN with Grpa P. ~Grma P
OH my heavens she is just sooo adorable. I love the picture of Kristin as your leaving for the hospital. She is even smiling. I soooo wish I could hold her.
Congrats you guys!!! So cute! You are so far, I am sad that it will be so long before our new babies get to meet!!!
Post a Comment