This week I have thought a lot about my two cute kiddos and how much they have grown. I have enjoyed watching them do all the little things they do. The last couple days they have been sick and needed a little more mommy time. Today I decided to forget about all the things I could be doing and absolutely enjoyed cuddling with them. At dinner Luke said, so tell me about your day. What did you do? I told him I spent hours in the rocking chair singing and snuggling. I am grateful for this time that I have to spend quality time with just the two of them. I know in a couple days life is going to change again and I will get busy taking care of their baby sister. I am excited to see how this little girl will take her place in our family.
---Also on a side note—I went to the Dr. today. Everything is good. He said he would see me next Thursday if he hasn’t delivered the baby before! Getting closer!
5 comments:
OMG, I should know better than to read such a sweet post at work . . . eyes are leaking AGAIN! I love to hear your comments about how much you love mothering Micali and Elijah. I so wish I would have spent more time doing those things when my own were little. Good for you for being able to "just do it" and not worry about what else needs doing. Thank you!!!
It seems that the last couple of weeks go much more slowly than the whole rest of the pregnancy. I check here multiple times each day to see if there's a short note saying, I'm off to the hospital : ) Won't be long now. ~Grma P
I get caught up in the gotta get done and it finally dawns on me after much crying from the sick kid that oh they probably need me to comfort them. It is so nice to enjoy that time. Especially since another little is coming!!!
Oh your life will change in such a good way. I'm so excited for you guys. Your family is so beautiful and you inspire me to be a better mom. I love you Kristen and hope everything goes well. have fun snuggling in the meantime!
I can't wait for the next post that says"Peless...party of 5". We are so excited for you guys!
Ahhh!!! I can't wait to hear the news about your newest addition!
Kristen, you are just such an amazing mother. Really, I get so inspired whenever I read your blog about your perspective on mothering and life. Thanks for writing. =)
Post a Comment