Sleeping beauty.
Today at church Abigail received her name and blessing from her Daddy. Her Grandpa Peless, Great Uncle Steve, Uncle Kevin, and friend Lee Chadwick also participated in standing in the circle.
We were sad that Grandpa Kueser and family couldn’t be here but because of the HUGE rockslide that has closed Interstate-70 they weren’t able to come. I promised my dad I would take some pictures of his beautiful granddaughter to share with him.
We also took pictures with the family but those pictures are on Uncle Steve’s camera so we will have to post more of those later.
I love my little Abigail and am so grateful for such a sweet and easy- going little girl.
1 comment:
And beautiful, she is!!! Sweet, easy going, mild tempered . . . all describe Baby Abigail!!!! And I am NOT prejudiced one bit : ) Grma P
Post a Comment