We had a great Spring Break and were excited to have Daddy for the whole week. The kids loved all of the playtime and wrestling from him. Here are a some pictures of our adventures.
I was in the back room and heard Micali saying, “help, help me” in a quiet little voice. I walked into her bedroom and then back out to find where she could be.
Then she started talking again and I realized she really was in her room. She had closed herself in Abigail’s little floor mat. She looked so cute peaking out like a little clam.
Micali and I had a special date to the beauty salon to get our haircut. Micali was so excited but kind of got scared once we got there. She had me go first and then decided it didn’t seem so bad.
After we got home from our special date we loaded up and headed back down to Moab to enjoy some more nice weather. We found a new musical park and then went back to the park from last week.
Friday and Saturday the weather kind of changed here a bit and got cold and snowy, but I forgot that when I suggested to Micali to ask Daddy if he would build a fire for her to roast marshmallows on. Being the good Daddy he is, he wasn’t about to break his little girl’s heart so he ventured out there and enjoyed a few marshmallows with them.
1 comment:
At least you have a nice Michigan sweatshirt on... do I need to get you something from Central?
Post a Comment