Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simply Ballroom

Micali saw a picture like the one below of dancers in the newspaper and asked what it was. I told her they were people that were going to dance at Daddy’s school. Right away she was sure she wanted to go. We decided to be brave and make it a night out as a whole family.

simplyballroom_s10

We first went out to eat. The kids did great. Abigail was kind enough to sleep through that part. I got to eat a wonderful cheeseburger I had waited all winter for. (A lot of the restaurants here are closed for the winter because there just isn’t enough business.)

The dancers were awesome. They were from Southern Utah University and are currently collegiate champions after going to a contest of over 50 schools. Micali and Eli were totally into it. Eli loved all the clapping.

Our first outing as a family with Abigail was a success. The family behind us even asked if we had drugged the kids before we came because they sat so nicely!

A picture of Abigail and I after our night out--Abigail 019

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to hear that you had a GREAT evening out ALL together : ) What place did you go for dinner? Will have to check it out the next time we're there and it's open. ~Grma P