This is actually the baby doll that Eli drags around the house these days. He can’t go to sleep without her tucked in right next to him. He calls it his White baby. Micali calls her Abigail though and was so proud one day when Abigail was laying on the couch and she helped her sister hold the baby doll. She thought it was the cutest thing.
Our sweet Abigail had her 2 month check up last Thursday. She weighed in at 11lbs 7oz and is 23 inches long. She checked out healthy as can be. The Dr kept trying to get her to smile for him but he had no luck either. She is still very stingy with her smiling but it sure does melt our hearts when she lights up her face with one.
I am just loving this sweet girl….her smell, her snuggles, her tiny hands…toes, lips. I am trying really hard to live in the moment and enjoy this time I have with her as my baby.
I think back to my time at home and seeing my little brothers grow up so fast. When I was home we called them the “little boys” now the oldest of the little boys in graduating! This time I have with her will go by fast.
1 comment:
You are soooo right . . . soon it will be Abigail who is graduating. I'm so thrilled that you love being a stay-at-home mother . . . and you're very good at what you do : ) ~Grma P
Post a Comment