Last week was General Conference so we didn’t get dressed up to go to church. We instead enjoyed listening to the church leaders in our comfy clothes on the couch.
So….we don’t have Easter pictures. Today was Stake Conference. We made it through two hours of getting all the kids to sit relatively quiet. We may have even learned a thing or two!
After we got home I wanted to get some pictures of the kids dressed up. They weren’t really in the mood to sit still any longer gut I tried my best bribery techniques. They aren’t exactly picture perfect but they are pictures at least and they make me smile!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! Again, I came just on the outside chance you had new photos . . . THANKS!! ~Grma P
So cute! Abigail is growing so fast! Time flies faster with each one so make the most of it! - Aimee
Post a Comment