Thursday, May 6, 2010

Abigail SMILES!!!

On Sunday during sacrament meeting, I finally got a smile from Abigail. I looked down at her and she got all excited and was grinning from ear to ear. It totally melted my heart. She had smiled occasionally before but not where she just looked right in my face and smiled because she saw her mommy. Luke got the same smile on Tuesday night when he was trying to get her to go to sleep. We are now even more in LOVE with this little girl.

These pictures are kind of a weird angle but the best I could do when I was trying to get her to smile and catch it on the camera at the same time.

IMG_8061 IMG_8057 IMG_8058

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn, my eyes are leaking again! You are SUCH a sweet Mama. Have I told you lately that I love you?~Grma P