Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A summer buzz for Eli

I held out as long as possible in cutting Eli’s hair. I was enjoying his curly red locks of handsomeness. He was so CUTE. I think partly I was hoping he would stay my little baby boy with his longer hair. It hadn’t been cut since a few months before Abigail was born. Eli's Hair 003 Eli's Hair 005

Eli's Hair 014 Eli's Hair 016

Eli's Hair 023

 

Now he is ready for our summer full of fun! He is also still as cute as ever. And as a side note he doesn’t really like getting his hair cut. Especially after it being so long between cuts.

Eli's Hair 027 Eli's Hair 028

4 comments:

Kath and Steve said...

what a cute boy!! We are excited to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the mohawk style ~ he does look older with the cut. ~Grma P

Anonymous said...

What a HANDSOME boy he is!!! I loved his mohawk too! And I also agree with Grma P - he does look like more little boy than baby boy now! Love to all. Aunt Lois

Leacayoungart said...

oh my....he looks so grown up!