Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fever and a purple toe

Eli woke up from his nap with a fever of 102 yesterday. I ended up snuggling with him the rest of the afternoon while watching some “great” shows on netflix. We were entertained by an assortment of shows including SuperWhy, Caillou, and Blue’s Clues. Micali earlier

in the day had hurt her toe. She was riding her little car in the kitchen and the tray from the highchair fell right on her big toe. Because of that injury she was sure she couldn’t walk. I went between snuggling Eli and helping Micali with all of her needs and requests as she set up camp on the other couch.  Thankfully Abigail took a good nap and soon there after Luke was home to help for a little while before he went back to his night class.

Eli found a comfy place to sleep while I fixed some dinner! IMG_8046

IMG_8047

Micali wanted her Grandma to be able to see her purple toe. She was so brave and even let me put a bandaid on it until it stopped bleeding.

020

021

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, these kind of posts REALLY make me wish we lived closer . . . to be able to help cuddle one while all three need it. Hope Elijah is feeling better today and it was just a 24-hour thing. I didn't realize that tray was SO heavy. I hope she doesn't lose her toenail over that slam. I only mention that so you can watch it closely and insure that her nail doesn't loosen over time. If so, you'll probably need to keep a bandaid over it so it doesn't snag on anything. Glad Abigail napped good. We'll hope for the best. ~Grma P