Well it is that time again. Another month has passed and our sweet Abigail is still melting our hearts on a daily basis with her absolute adorableness.
How could this possibly be comfortable?
She has started eating a lot more food: mangos, apricots, applesauce, bananas, green beans, and sweet potatoes
We finally moved her into the crib last night. She had been in a cool little sleeper since she was born. She loved it ( I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone) but, had started moving to much I was afraid she would wiggle out of it.
Since we were moving beds I also decided that it was important for her to learn to fall asleep on her own because nursing her to sleep wasn’t working so well anymore. She liked to wake up as soon as I put her down so, especially during the day I wasn’t getting anything done except keeping her happy ---which is important—but so is her sleep.
So last night and tonight she cried for about 25 minutes and went to sleep. Today for naps it wasn’t more than 15. I am confident after doing this with the other two that she this crying time will keep getting shorter and she will be one HAPPY well rested baby! Yay!
She is moving all over the place, rolling and kind of pulling herself around with her arms and scooting her feet.
I am loving her chubbiness so instead of dressing her up and taking a nice picture for this seven month post I decided to take a couple to highlight her chubs.
A friend of mine at the library was totally laughing at her pants and called them “sausage casings.”
1 comment:
SWEET!!! GFY on getting her to fall asleep on her own. ~Grma P
Post a Comment