Wow, she is beautiful. Her hair is so dark and her eyes so light, it's just striking!
Oh, and tell Luke that his voicemails to Christopher are cracking me up. I told Christopher that Luke is shooting himself in the foot because there's no incentive to call him back when his voicemails are that good! =)
5 comments:
Wow, she is beautiful. Her hair is so dark and her eyes so light, it's just striking!
Oh, and tell Luke that his voicemails to Christopher are cracking me up. I told Christopher that Luke is shooting himself in the foot because there's no incentive to call him back when his voicemails are that good! =)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Grpa P misses her TERRIBLY! ~Grma P
Well done on the pictures, the grass makes a nice background on that dress. She is quite a cutie, I love the sticking out ears, priceless!
So cute!!!
She is adorable. Love those big eyes.
Post a Comment