Friday, September 10, 2010

My AMAZING Husband

Wanted Poster--August

Way to go babe! For this wonderful accomplishment he received a certificate for dinner for TWO at the finest restaurant in Monticello! Like really, so fine that we haven’t even been there on a date because it is quite expensive.

Luke really is working hard at school to find new and improved ways of reaching each and every student. Add to that working on his first semester of his doctorate program we have one busy Daddy!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Congratulations to Luke - and way to go to you, too, because I know what a supportive wife you are! =)

So fun catching up on your blog - I LOVE LOVE that picture of Eli with his cowboy hat on and...um...not much else. So darling, such a little boy!
Oh and all the pictures of the little girlies in your family - so fun. You just really have such a fun family. I'm glad you are back safe and sound in Monticello! enjoy your nice dinner out!

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

WOW! What a great accomplishment in being there such a small amount of time of being there! Enjoy that dinner- YUM!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on that accomplishment. Where might that restaurant be? I think I must have missed seeing it. ~Grma P

Angeline said...

I was just telling Matt the other day (as we discussed having Lochlan move up to the middle school next year) how sad we are that you guys are gone, and Luke is no longer teaching there! Congrats on being a great teacher. Enjoy your dinner, and I love your family pic at the top, so cute!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Okay, so you really should have Luke email that file to the boys with another "teachers are wonderful" note... I love to watch Christopher & Jon squirm trying to validate themselves!!!

Potter Family said...

Congrats Teacher of the Month!