Thursday, September 16, 2010

Occasionally....

It’s just me and the kids. Some days we don’t really see Daddy at all. He sometimes comes home for about 15 minutes between school and class at 4:00. Then he has class until 9:30. We do whatever it takes to stay happy on these days. Things like:

--cereal for dinner

--baking chocolate chip cookies

--favorite shows—tonight was DORA and Clifford

--library time

--TWO hour naps---ALL of us

Micali's Camera 204

Micali's Camera 207

Micali's Camera 203

So far this has happened three times. I am grateful that we were eased into this schedule this semester because next semester it will be more frequently. Micali is such a great help and does what ever she can to help out like, making her own tortilla and cheese while I fed Abigail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cereal for supper! It will NOT hurt them and they'll probably remember it fondly. This, too, shall pass! ~Grma P